Monday, March 12, 2007

Coupons!

As someone who LOVES coupons, it hurts me to toss out the coupons I won't use. I also hate when I think I am going to use a coupon so I clip it on my fridge, but then the expiration date comes and goes and I usually toss them. So, I have come up with a little plan...

Every Monday, I am going to post an entry of the coupons that I have available to send to whoever wants/needs/could use them. Review the list and then email me at moneysavingmama@gmail.com. I'll confirm that I still have what you want. Then the cost for me to send your coupons to you will be $.75 via paypal. $.75 is the cost of the postage stamp and the charges paypal will charge me for receiving the payment. After fees are taken by paypal, I will have $.39 to cover my stamp. I hope I'm explaining this part of the process clearly.

I have one request/rule: I ask you to promise to use the coupons or pass them on to someone that will use them. Please promise that you will not turn around and sell them.

If a coupon that I have expires, I am going to send them overseas to military families. I have found a site that outlines this process (www.jlyne.com/expired_coupons.html).

I will post my first list of coupons shortly...

No comments: